* Post a brief bio on your blog introducing yourself. (My bio follows the Linky.)
* If you want to help spread the word, link back to me in your post. I have a button on my sidebar, but a simple link is fine.
* Add your blog name and URL to the Linky below. It’s best to put a link to your post, not your home page.
* Follow any or all of the blogs on the list.
* For those you choose to follow, leave a comment letting them know you found them on the MilSpouse Blog Hop. Include your blog link in the comment to make it easier for them to return the visit.
* According to blogging etiquette, you should follow everyone who follows you. But this doesn’t always happen. So please try not to harbor any ill feelings if you follow someone and they don’t follow you back.
* The Linky list will be up until next Thursday night so if you don’t get around to everyone today, no worries. Keep hopping throughout the next week! (I’m new to Linky Tools, but I’ve heard that you can only add to the list today. So get your link up today even if you don’t have time to visit others.)
For those who don’t know me, I’m Wife on the Roller Coaster. I’m a 30-something military spouse and mom, and I recently started dabbling in the world of freelance writing. I have 2 children: Big C is my responsible 6-year-old son and Little C is my rambunctious 2-year-old daughter. We are currently keeping the home fires burning while my husband is deployed, doing the best we can with all the challenges the deployment throws at us.
I’m a techno-phobe who doesn’t own an iPhone or a laptop, but I recently crossed over to the dark side and joined Twitter (@WifeontheRC). Feel free to friend me on Facebook (I’m Roller Coaster) or become a FB fan of Riding the Roller Coaster. If you’re on Twitter or have a Facebook fan page, please leave me a comment letting me know!
Can’t wait to meet new mil spouses!