I love Fridays! It’s been awhile since I’ve participated in Wife of a Sailor’s Mil Spouse Friday Fill-In, but it’s such a fun meme, and I wanted to join in this week. Here are this week’s questions…
1. Were you named after anyone?
Nope. My brother inherited my father’s middle name, but I inherited nothing. That’s alright though because I don’t think I’d be too thrilled with the options.
2. What color, if any, are your toenails usually painted?
Red, mauve, or purple. Right now the red is chipping, and I’m feeling a purple mood coming up next.
3. How do you flush a public toilet? Hands? Feet? Something else?
Definitely foot. Those handles are filthy!
4. When you were a little kid, which TV character did you have a crush on?
Kirk Cameron from Growing Pains. I had pictures of him all over my wall, right next to New Kids on the Block.
5. Let’s say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell). Which one would you choose? Why?
Smell. As much as I love the aroma of scented candles and freshly baked cookies, I don’t think I could do without my other senses.
And if you’re a mil spouse blogger, don’t forget to link up with My Marine and Me for Mil Spouse Weekly Roundup #10!