So I’m just going to plagiarize myself and re-post last year’s top 10 list with a few minor revisions. Hopefully this will help me channel some of my prior positivity about aging!
9) I still get carded whenever I purchase alcohol. (Yes, I know the Wal-Mart cashiers card everyone, but work with me here.)
8) Kelly Clarkson and Lady Gaga are regulars on my iPod (in between bands that date me beyond my age like Fleetwood Mac and The Beatles).
7) Facebook friends tell me I look exactly the same as I did in high school.
6) I just signed up for my 3rd half marathon.
5) I don’t drink cofffee. I don’t know why, but for some reason I feel like this is just one small way I have avoided a step into adulthood.
4) I don’t drive a mini-van. (Sorry to all you mini-van owners, but I will never drive one.)
3) My children can’t outrun me. Yet.
2) No grey hairs. Yet.
1) My father is still my Daddy, and I’m still his Sweet Pea.