As you may have read yesterday
, the Roller Coasters welcomed puppy Gunner into our family last week. Gunner is this tiny furball of hyperactive energy and endless kisses. He’s awesome.
It’s been a LONG time since I’ve had a puppy in my house, and like having a baby, you really have no idea how much your life is going to change when you bring one home. Here are my…
Top 10 Ways Life Changes When a Puppy Joins Your Family
10) You’ve added new phrases to your vocabulary that you repeat constantly: No bites. Leave it. Go potty outside. Good boy. Wanna treat?
9) You and the kids are bouncing off the walls because you don’t have the heart to crate the puppy and leave the house for long periods of time.
8) You start asking people at the park how old their dogs are.
7) Your camera is working overtime. But if the puppy grabs the strap one more time you might have to invest in a new one.
6) You finally found a use for all those old towels, blankets, and baby gates you never threw out because you knew one day you’d use them.
5) You actually convinced your children to clean their rooms because they don’t want the puppy to choke on their Legos and Littlest Pet Shops.
4) You have scratches and bite marks all over your body.
3) You’ve cleaned poop off of every rug in your house.
2) You’re as sleep-deprived and brain dead as you were when you brought a newborn home.
1) There’s even more love circulating in your house.
Do you have a pet? How did your pet change your life?