Yes, I realize this is one of my cheesier Top 10 lists. But my 10th wedding anniversary is this week, and my husband is not here to celebrate with me. So I think I have the right to be cheesy! Here are my…
Top 10 Reasons Why I Love My Husband
10) He can fix just about anything.
9) He watches “Desperate Housewives” and chick flicks with me, and even though in return I have to watch war series and movies like “The Pacific” and “Das Boot,” he makes me realize the value in watching in them.
8) He is one of the most intelligent people I know.
7) His self-confidence and determination breed those qualities in me.
6) He is my voice of reason when I need it, and my voice of adventure when I don’t.
5) He serves our country proudly.
4) He is supportive of most of the crazy things I want to do. (Unfortunately, I don’t think he’ll EVER support my desire to own a ferret.)
3) He gave me our 2 amazing children.
2) He is a loving, involved, wonderful father.
1) He is the yin to my yang. He balances me. In our case, opposites truly attract.
What tops your list?
This post has been linked to Oh Amanda’s Top 10 Tuesday. Have a Top 10 list of your own? Join in on her carnival and visit the other fun lists!