Top 10 Things That Made Me Smile in the Last Week
10) Watching a women riding a bike while reading a book. I couldn’t figure out if she was the queen of multi-tasking or a tragic accident waiting to happen. Either way, the sight was pretty humorous.
9) Watching my kids trying to fly kites in the backyard with no wind whatsoever
8) Waking up to see that it had rained while we slept, which means I could go a couple more days without watering the lawn
7) Witnessing a close friend’s excitement as she stepped outside her comfort zone to pursue a dream. Her motivation is inspiring.
6) Eavesdropping on my 2-year-old daughter Little C “reading” in bed. I knew exactly which book she was looking at because she was actually reading correctly.
5) Seeing my 6-year-old son Big C pulling out his own loose tooth and his face lighting up with pride
4) Talking with an old friend I haven’t seen in 6 years and realizing we picked up right where we left off
3) Listening to Little C sing in the bathtub as dramatically as if she were about to be crowned the next American Idol
2) Watching videos of Big C’s 1st couple of baseball games and seeing how much he’s improved in one season
1) Telling my husband about my new job and hearing his excitement as he congratulated me. I can’t wait to celebrate when he gets home!
What tops your list?