1) I’ve traveled to parts of the world I never thought I’d see.
2) I have learned the fine art of independence.
3) Some of my closest friends are fellow military wives, and I have no doubt that we’ll be friends for life.
4) Living in so many different places helps to make an informed decision regarding the best place to retire.
5) Military life has forced me to finally graduate from assertiveness training.
6) I’m a part of an amazingly supportive community.
7) Military discounts!
8) My family enjoys free health care and prescriptions.
9) There’s nothing like the joy of homecomings.
10) I’m so proud of my husband and the work he does.
Remember that hat you love wearing so much? Next week, list 10 reasons why you DON’T love wearing it. Feel free to stick with the same role you chose this week or pick a different one. See you next week!