We all have our pet peeves, those little annoyances that drive us crazy. I think most of mine are centered around my husband. (Seriously, does he need a GPS to locate the hamper?!) But I’m leaving Mr. Roller Coaster out of today’s list. (Because I’m pretty sure one of his pet peeves about me is nagging.) I’ll give the poor guy a break.
Here are my…
Top 10 List of My Pet Peeves
10) Pushy salespeople
9) Long checkout lines
8) When someone tries to talk to me while I’m talking to someone else on the phone
7) Habitual tardiness. I don’t expect people to be punctual all the time, just not late all the time.
6) People who smoke cigarettes right before getting on the treadmill next to me so I have to breathe in their smoky clothes while I’m running
5) Close talkers who invade my personal bubble. I’m sorry, but if I walk away from a discussion with spit drops on my glasses, you’re way too close to me.
4) Murphy’s Law, especially during deployments
3) Women who are way too overzealous with their perfume
2) When my teacher’s assistant uses my pens and then returns them to my desk organizer upside down so I can’t see what color the pen is.
1) The military’s “hurry up and wait philosophy” (I’m STILL waiting!)
What are some of your pet peeves?